Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

New SU order arrived......

My Stampin' Up demonstrator has decided to longer do it - so as March was the last month of our Stamper 6 - I had to put a bumper order in to keep me in stock of my favourite papers....it arrived last week and it was like heaven !!!

I treated myself to a new die which looks stunning in felt.....and the backing papers oh please don't get me going they are just stunning.



a close up of the flower


a sneaky peek at the inside


and a compilation of everything.....



Hello and thank you to my lovely new followers and for the tip about word verification - I wasn't even aware it was on so thank you very much for that.

Once again thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment - I enjoy reading each and every one of them.

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Those papers ARE lush Susan but not as lush as the flower! I love closeups of the felt...it's like you can almost feel it's softness. Do I detect Old Olive ribbon masquerading (wow...where did that word come from lol)as leaves??? My favourite SU! colour :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that flower!! definately need that die now! Found you through blogtrain

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x