Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

White Wedding....

Well I think our mini summer left here today - quite windy with a bit of a nip in the air tonight....and did read snow was promised for Friday - bizarre ?!?!

A close Bulgarian girl friend asked me to make her a wedding card for her step-daughter and husband to be and wanted nothing but white on the card........I absolutely loved the end result of this card ......the flowers are new from Spellbinders and are HUGE !!!



.....aren't the flowers scrumptious ??!!



Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder
White Felt - LCI
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Spiral Blossom One
Heart punch - SU
Sentiment computer generated punched with SU punch
Ribbon - SU

Thank you for passing by and leaving your kind comments - I love reading them all !!

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Susan this is stunning. I love all of it. The embossing, the flowers with pearls in the center. The white looks very classy.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x