Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Nikki again :D

Two posts in two days - wow I am excelling myself - lol !!!

Another request for a card today led me to my faithful Nikki stamps - I lifted out my SU colour guide to see what colour to go with the hot pink - and it suggested this blue - I would never in a million years have teamed them up but love the outcome ......



Paper - Stampin Up
Image - Nikki from LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers
21 stamp - LCI
Sentiment computer generated and punched with SU punch
Ribbon - my stash

Thank you for all your kind comments yesterday - my MIL managed a walk around the block today arm in arm with my FIL - not sure who was helping who ......but how lovely this time must be for them......

Thank you for stopping by - and leaving all your lovely words....

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. SU colour wheel???? I think I NEED one of these Susan! What a great colour combo and like you would NEVER have put them together! Fantastic card and I'm sure Bryoni will love it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x