Pages

Saturday 17 October 2015

Triangle Christmas Trees!

I'm sure most crafters are well on their way with making Christmas cards - unlike me - I am normally done and dusted by now and have to admit have thought about buying some charity cards to give myself a little break but who do I not send a handmade card to?!?!

My card today was a crafty way of fitting in making a Christmas card - 

I used a triangle from the Background Builders: Triangulate set 
and sentiment from the Rustic Christmas set - what do you think??


Thanks for stopping by.
Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this, CAS, geometric and Christmas all in one. Very creative too and easily mass produced if needed! Lovely to see you using your Uniko goodies & thank you for joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fab! Perfectly CAS and so Christmas - love the shades of green and gold sentiment. Super. Thanks so much for playing along with our Uniko Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x