Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Girly Weekend or on my own?!

So John and Lewis are off to Silverstone in the morning for the weekend,
 leaving Eleanor and I at home. 
Does this mean that we will shop, watch movies and chillax together OR is it not cool for a nearly 13 year old to spend the weekend with her Mum......yes you guessed she has 'other' things to do!
I may grab the evenings with her if I'm lucky :0/


For today's card I have used a new image from Ladybug Crafts Ink Bucket of Blooms - absolutely gorgeous image to colour.




Whatever your plans are for the weekend - have a lovely time.

Hugs
Susan x

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Susan, love the green which is a colour I don't use much but I don't know why it looks gorgeous! Sounds like a very peaceful weekend for you! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they had a fab time at the F1!! wish I was there watching in person as I loved this one!! ... your card is fab! I know what you mean about being left behind though, Thomas doesnt want to spend any time with me now ... far too busy with his mates, but I guess I should be grateful he has mates!

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x