Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Last Couple of Days.....

TGIF !!

What a week I've had - John left for America for two weeks early Monday,
 my Dad went into hospital for the first of two major operations to remove cancerous tumours on his lungs - they can only operate one lung at a time due to the pain. 
He is out of the woods for the moment and all being well will be home
 at the weekend to start and recuperate.

Okay - my card today is very very late for the midway but it's a reminder 
that we still have a couple of days
for you to enter in our 

I haven't used Beer Belly Man but Ramsay from the latest collection



Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave a lovely comment!
Hugs
Susan x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and love how you do the fleece.
    Hope things settle down a bit for you and your Dad goes on ok.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan what a brilliant card ewe you have made!! Hope your Dad recovers well Susan. Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x