Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

LCI - 'For a Special Lady' Challenge

Good morning all.....

The winners of  our  'One for the Boys' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge has been set by the one and only Special lady herself Julie ~

'For a Special Lady'

For my card today I have chosen one of my very first purchases from LCI 
- and it is still one of my favourite images 



I created the sentiment on my computer !!



Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and your card Susan is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Susan.love the buttons and your sentiment. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Susan! Fab image, no wonder she's still a favourite, lovely design and brilliant sentiment!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute - LOVE the buttons; the colors tie in so nicely - GREAT sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love your choice of colours and the matching button, brilliant idea for the sentiment must remember to use that one to my Hubby.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this one, love your use of buttons and fab sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Susan, love the sentiment too!
    Hope all is good with you.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww Susan, me a special lady, bless you, I'm a bad team member though, I'm so sorry I've not visited lately, my poor Mum's not been too well this year and I haven't had much time. I'm loving your card, the black looks like leather, I'm interested how you made the stitching? Enjoy your weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x