Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Vintage look

Happy Saturday - weather has been awful but compared to a 
lot of the UK we have been very lucky...

I have used a paper pad that I was introduced to my fellow bug Julie - and it is 
totally gorgeous....do you ever like paper that much you don't
 want to use but keep for yourself !!!

The die cut leaf was part of a gift from Julie for my birthday - I love them - the button is a SU and the beautiful crochet lace trim from Kerry at LCI.




Hope you liked my card - Celia was very happy with it.

Stay safe during this awful weather....

Hugs
Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and so elegant too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card, the papers are pretty and I love the lace you have used xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x