Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Totally Ladybug Tuesday CAS Challenge Reminder

Decorations are down, house is spick and span, Lewis and Eleanor back in school - now what 
was all the stress about !!!!

Tough week this week - it's my birthday tomorrow and also the second anniversary of the passing of Brenda, my wonderful, wonderful MIL - I am being told not to let it spoil my day as that would not be what Brenda would want but although I agree it still isn't easy - maybe as years go by it will get easier :0(

My card today is for a friend who moved over Christmas - into a beautiful barn conversion with the most stunning views.
My image is 'Home Tweet Home' and an image I love using for new home cards.
Do you like my paper tape ?? - it was a gift from my Ladybug Secret Santa - I was truly spoiled with my box of goodies.




Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs

Susan xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan fabulous card I love the bright fresh colours. Have a lovely birthday, my Mum died on my daughter's birthday so it is always a bittersweet day for us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday, hope you have a fabulous day,
    Many Happy Returns.
    Love
    Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one susan, and love your paper tape, hope you do have a lovely birthday and sending lots of hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x