Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Week 3 Colour Challenge

Morning everyone....
 
Had a busy day yesterday - got up early and caught the train to London for a girlie treat - Eleanor and I went with Anne and Isabelle, my friend and her daughter. We went on the train - shopped until we dropped - had lunch at Covent Gardens - shopped again and then caught the train home.....it was fabulicious !!
 
Today is the third week at Ladybugcraftsink

 
I am slowly running out of papers that match this colour combination -  today I have used another Stampin' Up paper and guess what - coloured Billie Bunting in blue !!!
 
 
Cute isn't he ???


a sneaky peek at the inside
 



You still have just less than two weeks to enter the challenge.
 
Take care
 
Hugs
Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is fab.. i just love the papers
    Hope you are all shopped out lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of your card and the papers look brill. x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x