Friday, 1 February 2013

TGIF....

Hello and welcome to my new followers - my blog candy is slowly growing ready for that one lucky follower to receive :0))

For those who don't know what I am talking about - take a look at my earlier blog post http://papercardribbonandflowers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-candy.html


I have been plagued with a migraine for 4 days this week and still I have the muzzy feeling about my head....and although haven't done alot I did manage to make a couple of cards today.

I have used one of my many favourite images from Ladybugcrafts ink - Winestool Nikki.
The backing paper was sent to me by Diane Ladybug - it is beautifully flittered - which I stitched to SU purple cardstock. The ribbon is from my own stash...



a close up view
 

 
a sneaky peek at the inside
 

 
a combination

 
I would like to enter the following challenges
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Have a great weekend
 
Susan xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful papers and that ribbon is wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I suffer from migraines as well but I'm glad you were able to do something that you enjoy. Pretty card!

    ~Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan hope your migraine has now fully gone! Fabulous card what a great image for a girlfriend! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Susan^_^ Lovely image ^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Susan. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love this and love your layout x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x