Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Gems and Glitter....

We had a lovely weekend and was great seeing my niece Opal - so cute at 19 months......and of course my BIL and SIL !!!
 
We reached the hotel and they had double booked our room - I was not a happy chicken and poor Lewis and Eleanor had to sleep on Z beds - Eleanor's was so bad you could feel the Z through the bed and she's bruised all down her right side....:0(  Poor thing ended in with John and I.......
 
Today's card is one of my very very favourite LCI stamps.....the backing paper is Pink Petticoat digi paper - I paper pieced the sofa and pooch's cushion !!

 
Very glittery and lots of gems......



 a sneaky peek at the inside.....
 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Susan your card is gorgeous. This is one of my favourite LCI images too. Loving all the glitter and the gems on the sofa.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute girlie card, love the paper piecing and gems! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super girlie card and fantastic paper piecing. Love the inside too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, thanks for sharing with us at Nutcrafters. Hope to see you again next time. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x