Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Paper Piecing Challenge at Ladybugcraftsink....

This will be my final scheduled post before I get home.....sorry for my lack of commenting during this time but normal service should now begin !!!

The 'Summer Fun' challenge at LCI certainly was a big hit with everyone but then again with the weather this summer in the UK it was our closest thing to it .....

Please do check over at the challenge blog to see if you are a winner.....

This fortnightly challenge at Ladybugcraftsink is

'PAPER PIECING'

This is one part of crafting I am not 100% fond of - I am just too clumsy with scissors - hopefully you will be better than me !!

The image I've used is called ' Sleeping Baby Baby' and I've paper pieced the blanket and pillow to match the backing paper from Pink Petticoat.
The ribbon is another favourite of mine from LCI , as is the felt for the Die-namics rolled flower die.


 a closer view....



Sorry but for some strange reason I forgot to photograph the inside of the card :0( and had already sent it before I realised.

So really if I can do this so can you......

Enter your creations over on our Challenge blog and you never know - it could be you !!

TTFN

Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. I think you've done a brilliant job Susan...the key is to paper piece larger areas which you have :-D I've pp Sleeping Baby Baby before and I think it's so effective. I love Pink Petticoat papers...think I have most of them and must really use them more often. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, sweet card - LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one adorable card! Perfection! Have a great day! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x