Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Something Slightly Different.....

My neighbour had a beautiful baby girl recently and I wanted to do something a little bit different for her.
So I printed the baby's details on a piece of white card and with my Martha Stewart multi-butterfly punch punched from several different cardstocks and decorated it.
I then placed it into a frame which I bought from Ikea and this was the result....
Onelia and Andrew absolutely loved it......:)



I put the frame on my Facebook page and was overwhelmed with inbox messages - and took 11 orders for different occasions.
Here is one for another newborn baby - the parents had decorated the nursery like a meadow so I let my imagination run.....

This is my creation - which was very very happily received.




Thank you for stopping by and for leaving your lovely comments.

Hugs

Susan x

2 comments:

  1. ooh these are so pretty.. i have to say i love the colours in the bottom frame .
    Hope you are ok
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely! What a lovely idea for a new baby xxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x