Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Football Jack....

I haven't had a lot of time to make cards recently - Lewis and Eleanor both have lots of commitments which are keeping me busy......sports day, bale runs, cricket tournament, football tournaments etc and with John working away I need to split myself and be there for both of them.....on top of weekends spent in Kent.

Here's my superstar son winning the egg and spoon in his last ever primary school sports day :-(


I was asked to make a couple of cards for a friends 3 year old son - he likes CBeebies and football - I decided to go with the football for one of the cards - and very happy indeed with it.....


Stamp - Football Jack from LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers
Backing paper - SU

Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. oh this is cute ... love the design and the fab fun papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x